Friday, May 1, 2009
Hey Sac kiddies, it's that time again! Go check out Indie Sacramento's May Market in Fremont Park on Saturday. Your local artists thank you!
May 2, 2009, 10am-3pm
1515 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
* FREE swag bags to the first 150 patrons (near the corner of 16th & P)!
* FREE Admission!
* Shop for hip, handmade goods, clothing, and accessories!
* Over 60 vendors!
* Enjoy live entertainment!
* Plan a picnic lunch with the family or eat on the grid!
* Get a haircut, help a cause. Cuts for a Cause by Deeda Salon!
* Stop by the SN&R and MidtownGrid booths for prizes and fun!
* Adopt a pet at the Homeward Bound / Helen's Animal Rescue booth!
* FREE crafts for the kids!
* Attend IndieSacramento's Craft University for craft classes & demos!