Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Old Tricks



I think every dog gets to a point where he's learned all your tricks. Not the sit, stay, show-me-your-belly type tricks (that's our version of roll over), but the tricks you do to fool them into thinking something is exciting. There's no amount of "Good boy! Over here! Hi buddy! What is that? Go get it!" that I can dish out that will make this guy crack a smile anymore. He's heard it ALL before.

Still, I think he's hilariously adorable with all his very serious faces.











Aha! Apparently peekaboo is still good, I see a hint of a playful glimmer in those eyes. Funny guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, those are some gorgeous eyes!! What a dignified elderbull he is! I especially love that profile pic...so handsome!

Two Pitties in the City said...

He is so cute...like a little bear! I think our dogs definitely humor us. Miss M pretends to be afraid of the vacuum, because she thinks it's a fun game for us...the other day she just slept through it.

Vicki @ The Sassy Pickle said...

Thanks guys!

@waldobungie, I think he knows just how handsome he is. I still can't tell if that's wisdom or annoyance in his eyes, but I'll take either. :)

@TwoPitties, that's too funny! Makai will follow me around the house when I'm vacuuming the furniture, and sit and wait for me to vacuum him all over with the hose attachment. He loooves it.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie