Monday, February 28, 2011

Yellow Pellow



I saw this pillow a couple of weeks ago at Target, and fell in love. I carried it around with me for about 20 minutes while I looked for things I was actually there to buy, and ultimately decided $25 was too much to spend on something that is just going to smell like my dog in about 1.5 seconds.

Before putting it back though, I spent a little time examining the rosettes on the front, and thought it might be fun to try and make something like this instead. I would definitely need some sort of tutorial or guidance... Well wouldn't you know it, I'm NOT the first person to have this idea!

Danielle over at I Create It made a killer, super detailed tutorial on how to make this exact pillow!

(This is not me!)




I can't wait to try it! For more on how to make this crazy cute pillow, and tons of other tutorials and project ideas, you should definitely check out her blog... i-create-it.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! You are very kind :) Sorry I never got back to you till now. I'm glad you went ahead and just put me on there cause I was gonna say it'd be great! Let me know if you make one for yourself!

Vicki said...

I definitely will! :) Thanks again for the tutorial, you've got a serious knack for this stuff, I look forward to your future projects!