Monday, January 10, 2011

I escaped the naughty list.

For years I've been pushing this little guy to do things he wasn't meant to do. It's been frustrating for us both, I'm sure.



Well now he can rest easy, I got a wonderful and RIDICULOUSLY generous gift for Christmas this year...



This Camera (or some version of it) has been sitting in an online shopping cart of mine for, ooooh, 2 years. Somehow Santa caught wind! (I'm sure it had nothing to do with my occasional whining about my cheap little snapshot camera or my drooling over these anytime I saw one in the wild.)



I am so so so grateful, and I can't wait to put this amazing gift to lots and LOTS of use!

(The old baby took the pictures of the new baby, and vice versa.)

3 comments:

Katy Hargrove said...

Rock that thang Vicki!

dankhole said...

So exciting! You're gonna have so much fun!

Mrs. V said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see your beautiful pics!