Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Luffa Project: Day... 328

Well, it's been about 8 months since my last update on The Luffa Project, and since I'm on the cusp of my BRAND NEW patio garden adventure, I thought it only right to wrap up this one first.

If you were following, then you know all about the aphids from hell that flew two stories up and were attempting to murder on my beloved squash plants. There was only one thing left to do.









I REALLY wanted to save them without using pesticides and went the soap suds route... but I failed. They big-time died. I think I actually killed them with too many suds. I will give them the courtesy of not showing you pictures of their corpses. Poor guys.

(Also, Makai tipped over both planters and played around in their dirt, so there's not much left to show anyhow.)

Moving on, I've got a bunch of seeds germinating for my new yet-to-be-named patio green thumbin' project! Featuring all new kinds of veggies! Here's a little peek...

No comments: