Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mark your crafty calendars, Sacramento!




Indie Sacramento looks like they are starting up their crafts fair again. Go support your local artists, and get a free day at the California Museum while you're there. :)

Saturday, March 20, 2010
10:00am - 3:00pm

The California Museum
1020 O Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

* FREE Admission to The California Museum
* Shop for hip, handmade goods, clothing, and accessories
* Support local artists
* Celebrate Woman's History Month
* A FREE day of fun for the whole family

3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

I marked the calendar ;) Thank you for sharing!

Leslee said...

I think I know a couple of ladies that might be sttending! You coming down?

Vicki said...

I wish I could make it! I'll have to send my two crafty representatives in my place. :)