Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Bee Cause



Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Anthropologie. If I could buy my entire wardrobe and decorate my whole apartment with goodies from there I would.

In addition to all the lovely things they sell (many of which come from small businesses), they are also running a cute little honey bee awareness campaign for Earth Day tomorrow. Their site is littered (ha) with all sorts of fun facts about honey bees, but also info about why the bees are abandoning their colonies and dying off at pretty alarming rates. Read more about what's going on with bees and Colony Collapse Disorder here.

And of course, what Anthropologie campaign would be complete without some amazing in-store displays? They've got a Flickr page showcasing some of their more creative honey bee awareness displays, check it out here. My favorites are the eco hives!

No comments: